Mont Bleu: Glassware


*waves lazily* Such a perfect weather for sleeping in today! The light drizzle, the cool breeze... zzzz..
So why am I up on a lazy Sunday? Well, a close friend of mine recently introduced me to World of Warcraft and gifted me with a copy of the game (yea she is awesome!!). Since I am going for a call break later this week, I figured I should start prep-ing by downloading the game and readying myself. This is my first MMORPG so I guess I need to do some homework as well heh. Hopefully I won't be a complete fumbling fool when I start playing. ;P

Anyway, while waiting for the download and installation to be done, I have some goodies from Mont Bleu to share with you today!

I stumbled upon Mont Bleu through various nail blogs that I frequent and fell in love with their beautifully decorated glass nail files. Yup! Mont Bleu Ltd Company is one of the world leading suppliers of glass nail files. Their glass nail files are made of high quality Czech glass; they are decorated by patterns, or by Swarovski crystals. Not only that, they also provide a whole range of products adorned with sparkly crystals! *turns into a magpie* Take a look!



Mont Bleu Glass Nail Files - regular and travel-sized.
I am not sure if I have ever talked about my manicure routine (it is definitely on my to-blog list but I don't think I've ever sat down to work on it >.< ) but one of my essential manicure tools is a glass nail file. They are generally of a medium-fine grit - enough to take down length without damaging your nails. I prefer glass files to the usual ones because they are built to last and don't have to be replaced - a thorough wash and quick dry makes it all ready to be used again. As such, the regular sized glass nail file is the only product that I requested to try when Mont Bleu first contacted me.

Prior to this, I had been using my trusty OPI glass file since.... way back in 2011. I was actually very happy with it until these Mont Bleu files came along and blew it out of the water. Not only are these files prettily adorned, they are surprisingly quick to take down length. That is a life-saver especially for impatient folks like me. <3


Mont Bleu Glass Foot File.
All reservations I had about my feet breaking the glass file melted away when I saw this file. It looks sturdy, feels sturdy and is sturdy. It has a coarse side and a smoother side. The coarse side is, well, coarser than the glass nail files but not too rough on the feet either. The finer side smooths everything thereafter. I love how smooth my feet feels after some filing. Definitely a keeper.


Mont Bleu Tweezer.
Tweezers are almost indispensable in my life. Apart from having one to shape my brows, I also have some tweezers lying around to pick up random things like studs/rhinestones for nail art or as a replacement for my fingers when my nails are still wet. As with most tweezers, this pair of tweezer from Mont Bleu is nicely slanted at the tips for easy shaping. It has a fairly good grip. Plus, I really like the brushed metal finish and the crystals - simple but very chic-looking.



Mont Bleu Metal Compact Mirror.
Another beautifully designed product from Mont Bleu. This is made from extremely reflective metal which I love but, unfortunately, unforgiving of the fingerprints too.


Mont Bleu Earrings.
It is not very obvious from my picture but these are quite sparkly in the sun. By now, you should know I have a soft spot for things like that - simple, elegant and sparkly. ;)

All in all, I am very impressed by these Mont Bleu products. In particular, I would highly recommend their glass files. You can take a look at the full range of Mont Bleu products here. Mont Bleu delivers its products internationally so happy shopping! ;)

 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

**Products were provided for our honest review. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.**

4 comments:

  1. :D First off, I LOVE MB products!


    Second, YES! You're going to play WoW! :D I'm on Emerald Dream server, Horde side ^_^ You'll be playing Horde... RIGHT? RIGHT?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products look so pretty! Shame about the fingerprints because the mirror compact is so beautiful. I love glass nail files x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their products are simply excellent. Perfect combination of style and function <3
    And yuppp I am playing Horde :D I never expect myself to know so many people playing WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are really gorgeous indeed! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories